Monday, November 17, 2014

Book of Mormon Expo in the Park



Hey Mom!

I´m doing good. Sorry to hear about your cold! :( Hope you´ll get better soon!

I was just remembering how everyone in Texas hated the Seahawks and were completely baffled that they won the Superbowl. Ha ha ha! 

Not much has happened this week. I was going to and from Chapeco for a number of reasons. Mostly because my companion is the district leader and he had to be there to see departing missionaries out and transferred missionaries in. Because the bus only leaves later in the evening on weekends we had to be there all day.

On exchange with Elder Saldana
We had another Book of Mormon exposition last Friday! I like those; they're fun. We´re going to be doing them at least once a month from now on.





Our next zone meeting is this Friday, so I might get one of your packages this week! :)

Sorry that I won´t be there for Sarah´s wedding in December! [Sarah Duffin is BD's cousin from California]  Oh well.  Don´t worry, Mom.  I´ll never get married in December.  Having my birthday, Christmas and an anniversary in the same month would just be robbing me of two extra holidays.

I can´t believe Christmas is coming up so soon! A lot of people down here have Skype, but I´m really hoping I´ll find someone with Facetime so I can see you guys better.

Glad to hear Uncle Steve is doing well after his surgery. 

Ha ha ha--I like the pictures you sent, Dad! Looks like you guys are having fun with Uncle Brett. I still have the Brazilian soccer jersey he gave me a few years ago; I wear it here on P-day´s. :)

This is one of the pictures Jim sent him.
Catriel, your stories from the church dance made me laugh--ha ha ha!  You'll be able to come with me to the New Year's single adult dance in Seattle after I get back.  That one's really fun.  And there are awkward encounters there also--ha ha ha.

Love you Mom!  Hearing from you all is the highlight of my week! :)

Get better soon!

Elder Duffin