Monday, April 27, 2015

Post Tornado Pictures---plus a Transfer to Serraria

Hey Mom,
Yeah, I´m glad you heard about the tornado from me first, too. I´m sending some pics of the storm damage in Xanxerê to you today.















I´m in my new area now--got here this morning. I´m in a place called Serraria; it´s just on the coast across from the island of Florianopolis. It´s kind of a poorer part of the city, but it´s got some pretty scenery. My new companion is named Elder Shakespeare (no relation to William). He´s from Nebraska and just finished his training.

That´s about all I know about this place for now! 

[He sent us the following pictures as well.  He said they are not from his new area, so they are either from Xanxerê, or from his bus ride to Serraria.]





[And this is probably a zone picture from his last area]

Glad to hear Dad´s arm is getting better. Catriel looks like she had fun at prom! She looks very grown up now.

Give Aunt Christi a pat on the back from me.  I can´t imagine running 50 miles without stopping--that´s crazy!

Love you Mom! I´ll talk to you next week! 

Elder Duffin

No comments: